TransUnion is organizing Off campus Drive for candidates of batch 2020/2021/2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in B.E/B.Tech can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
TransUnion Off campus Drive 2022
|Salary CTC||Not Disclosed|
- Engineering Graduation from Tier II / Tier I College
- Strong programming Concepts knowledge
- Strong in-depth knowledge of databases and database concepts
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Partner with internal business resources and technical teams to analyze requirements to deliver solutions to complex issues.
- Development and maintenance of code to ensure consistency, quality, best practices and performance of applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional technology teams.
- Ensure Transunion design patterns, frameworks, and architectural standards are implemented consistently across the organization.
- Accountability for quality of code and application development.
- Ability to collaborate with the cross-discipline team to identify and resolve problems
- Displays sound business acumen
To Apply: Click here
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.