Applications are invited from the interested candidates for Internship positions (05) to work under the VIRTIKA event titled “Simultaneous Light Information and Power Transfer (SLIPT) for IRS-Assisted Hybrid FSO-VLC/ RF Network” sanctioned by Accelerate Vigyan, SERB. The internship will be unpaid and will be conducted online mode for a duration of four weeks.
The Indian Institute of Technology Jammu (IIT Jammu) is a public research university located in Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. As one of India’s premier Indian Institutes of Technology, the university came into existence in 2016 when a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Department of Higher Education, Government of Jammu & Kashmir and Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, was signed.
- Only PG level students (i.e., the students pursuing their Masters or Ph.D. degree from a recognized university/ institution) working in the relevant area of specializations are eligible to apply.
- The relevant areas of specializations include (but are not limited to) Digital communication, Wireless communications, Signal processing, Signal Theory, Probability in stochastics processes, Antennas, Microwave communications, and other related areas of research.
- The applicants must produce a letter of authentication from their Supervisor/ Head of the Department/ Head of the Institute indicating their association with the institute and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” for allowing their student to undergo internship if selected. There is no dedicated format for the same, however, it must be obtained on the institute/ university letterhead.
- Good academic record and experience in the relevant areas of specializations.
- Valid GATE score in relevant engineering stream.
- Strong background and understanding of MATLAB software.
- Publication(s) in recognized national/ international conferences and journals of repute.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date for receiving the duly filled-in application is 30th May 2021, through an online portal. Selected candidates will have to acknowledge and accept the internship offer through return email, failing which the waitlisted candidates may be called for the internship.
For full notification, click the link below.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.