We have multiple internships positions available for highly motivated students with a background in computer science, artificial intelligence, applied mathematics or equivalent areas. We look forward to welcome you at Philips Research, India lab.
Eligibility Criteria: Student should complete his/her Graduation and Post-Graduation in the year 2023. Should have scored minimum 70% or equivalent in his/her 10th ,12th ,Graduation Or PG as on date. Only 2 Years Gap allowed not between graduation years. No active ATKT/Backlog till 5th/6th semester or during Philips process.
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness and keeps this
outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Good hands on coding knowledge
Apply Link: Click Here
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.