The P&G Alumni Foundation is seeking application from organisations to improve quality of life by economically empowering individuals in need to achieve greater financial independence and economic well-being for themselves, their families and their communities around the world.
Additionally, the Foundation plans to facilitate communication and the sharing of best practices among Alumni actively involved in any philanthropic endeavours.
Now in our 15th year of grant-making, we encourage a charitable organization to apply if their mission aligns with the Foundation’s mission of economic empowerment and a P&G Alum is actively and meaningfully involved. The deadline to submit an application is Friday, May 14, 2021.
The Foundation invests in programing that contributes toward real employment including:
- Job skills development & vocational training.
- Business-related skills education & training.
- Entrepreneurial or business ventures viable in local communities.
The Foundation accepts grant requests from tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations in the U.S. and from charitable equivalents outside the U.S. subject to the following eligibility requirements:
- Your mission and the project or program seeking funding must be strongly aligned with the Foundation’s mission of economically empowering those in need.
- Your proposal must demonstrate how it contributes toward sustainable employment opportunities (e.g., job skills development, vocational training, business-related skills education & training, entrepreneurial or business ventures, etc.) and how you will measure results.
- One or more P&G Alums must be actively and meaningfully involved with the charitable organization for a minimum of one year.
- The charitable organization must be in existence for a minimum of two fiscal years and provide financial statements upon request.
- Grants are annual awards and limited to one-year commitments.
Applications are due Friday, May 14, 2021 (midnight EDT) and are to be submitted electronically through our grants portal (with Foundant Technologies).
- Click here to access the Application. You will arrive at the Log On page.
- At the Log On page, please review the Video or Written Tutorials to create your log on credentials and to apply. Either “Create New Account” or use the credentials already established.
- Complete the 2021 Application which is part of the 2021 P&G Alumni Foundation Grant Cycle.
- Guidelines & eligibility requirements are restated once you log on.
- Only electronic submissions through our grants portal will be accepted (no emailed or hard copies will be accepted).
- Bookmark the Log On page for ease of access. You will be able to save your work as you go and submit once completed.
For official notification, click below.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticebard.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.