Agrasar (a non profit organisation) runs Worker Facilitation Centres all across Gurgaon that work on strengthening Identity of disadvantaged workers, need based access to government schemes and facilitating better work conditions in the informal sector. Over last 3 years, more than 20,000 people have been deeply impacted across NCR, Bhiwadi and Hyderabad. Program Manager is expected to take up following responsibilities:
- Supervision and supporting the centre teams in planning and achieving project goals.
- Collaborating with stakeholders, including local leaders and administration.
- Ensuring adherence to the MoUs with funding partners.
- Need based troubleshooting of diverse kinds for smooth functioning of the projects.
- Ensuring quality of data and MIS.
- Keeping updated with various social security schemes and capacity building of the team.
- Project Reporting and documentation with support from Centre Coordinators.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly mention current annual CTC so that we can suggest whether to proceed further in selection process or not. Freshers may mention their expected salary.