American Express is inviting applications for Support Analyst Job.
American Express Company (Amex) is an American bank holding company and multinational financial services corporation that specializes in payment cards. It is headquartered at 200 Vesey Street, also known as American Express Tower, in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan.
Amex is the fourth largest card network globally based on purchase volume, behind China UnionPay, Visa, and Mastercard and had 133.3 million cards in force worldwide as of December 31, 2022, with an average spending per card member in 2022 of $23,496. In 2022, it handled over $1.5 trillion in purchase volume on its network. It is on the list of largest banks in the United States. The company is ranked 77th on the Fortune 500 and 28th on the list of the most valuable brands by Forbes. The company also owns a direct bank.
Eligibility for Support Analyst Job:
Support Analyst Operations
Qualification for Support Analyst Job
- Relevant experience an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Strong and committed customer focus and consistent demonstration of service excellence.
- Compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines.
- Good computer skills.
- Good command over MS Excel, Access & PowerPoint.
- Strong focus on results
- Should have knowledge of KYC.
- Work on daily inventory towards cases related to merchant servicing and onboarding.
- Keep a close eye on gaps & recommend solutions to plug them.
- Consistently manage high volumes of work accurately and efficiently while working under stringent timelines.
- Monitor the daily suspense volumes and liase with internal & external clients (authorized signatory/client managers/ merchants etc.) over emails/calls to reduce the volume
- Carry out Due Diligence activities to ensure all dues are released to the clients
- Focus on merchant requirement, productivity, and efficiency to ensure SLA’s are met
- Contribute towards team goals by strictly managing individual productivity & quality targets while maintaining system metrics.
- Take ownership of the email/issue and resolve to customer’s expectations to deepen relationship and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction
- Understand, determine, and anticipate customer needs and present solutions as appropriate.
- Demonstrate strong focus on process improvements.
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with organization policies and audit controls.
- Build an excellent rapport with the team & other business groups to ensure smooth day to day operations
To apply for Support Analyst Job: https://aexp.eightfold.ai/careers/job/18964791
Also visit: www.noticedash.com
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.