National Instruments Recruitment Drive is organizing Off Campus for candidates of batch 2020/2021/2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/B.Sc can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Company Name||National Instruments|
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/B.S. or above in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science, or equivalent work experience and other education
- Strong programming and debugging skills with high-level programming languages (C, C++, C#, LabVIEW, or Python)
- Any experience or knowledge of the following is a plus
- Common test engineering instruments, such as SMU, DMM, Scope, LCR meter, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to
- Work effectively across groups and collaboratively with teams in USA or other sites
- Clearly communicate in written & spoken English, particularly for technical discussions
- Problem-solve effectively
- Take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently
- Perform research as required to develop or enhance your products
- Design, implement, and test software features for new and existing products
- Diagnose and debug problems with your product or problems arising when your product integrates with other NI and/or customer’s products
- Work with a wide variety of NI staff in R&D software and hardware organizations over the world to solve technical problems
To Apply: Click Here
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.