Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) invites application for All India PhD Manipal Entrance Test (MET) for 2022- 23 Batch 1 Admissions. Online Test (Remote Proctored) will be held on 08 & 09 January 2022.
There are three categories of PhD Admissions:
Category 1: Candidates with Valid National Fellowships
Category 2: Dr. TMA Pai Scholarships
Category 3: Self-Financed PhD
PhD Applications Close – 10 June 2022
PhD MET Mock Test – 22 &23 June 2022
PhD MET – 25 & 26 June 2022
List of Disciplines where PhD Admissions Available:
Health Science (HS): Allied Health (Nuclear Medicine, Physiotherapy, Speech & Hearing), Biotherapeutics, Dentistry, Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Nursing, Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance & Pharmaceutical Management; Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, Pharmacognosy & Pharmaceutical Biotechnology), Public Health, Regenerative Medicine.
Science, Technology & Management (STM): Architecture, Basic Sciences (Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics), Engineering (Biomedical, Biotechnology, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical & Manufacturing, Power & Energy Systems), Hotel administration, Management, Natural Sciences.
Humanities, Liberal Arts & Social Sciences (HLS): Humanities, Media and Communication, Social Science
- Medicine & Dental: MBBS / BDS / an undergraduate degree of atleast 5 year duration or MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma from an institution recognized by National Medical Council (NMC) (erstwhile Medical Council of India (MCI)) / Dental Council of India (DCI)
- Pharmacy: Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD or PharmD Post Baccalaureate) from an institution / university recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
- Others: Master’s Degree of minimum two years’ duration or equivalent from an institution / university recognized by UGC / respective regulatory body
- Candidates with master’s degrees or equivalent from foreign universities will have to produce a certificate of recognition / equivalency by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), as equivalent to the corresponding Indian degrees, for the purpose of higher studies.
Deakin – MAHE Cotutelle Program
- If you are seeking admission to the Deakin-MAHE Cotutelle Program, you need to have a minimum of 70%. As and when the information is available regarding the program, it will circulated amongst all PhD students of MAHE Manipal.
For exact eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details, candidates should refer the official website of PhD Page of MAHE.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.