Looking out for Major Educational Opportunities of Today i.e 31 March like Scholarship, competition, admission & more for Students, then your search ends here. Noticebard.com brings to you today’s most important opportunities for students.
Fulbright-Nehru Academic & Professional Excellence Fellowships 2022-23: Apply by July 15
Applications are now invited for the Fulbright-Nehru Academic & Professional Excellence Fellowships 2022-23. The Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships aim to provide Indian faculty, researchers, and professionals the opportunity to teach, conduct research, or carry out a combination of teaching and research at a U.S. institution.
Depending on the U.S. host institution, it is likely that the grantee may contribute towards developing a curriculum and conducting workshops and seminars.
- Eligibility: faculty/ researchers must have a Ph.D. degree or equivalent published work with at least five years of relevant teaching/research experience; professionals outside academe must have a master’s degree or equivalent published work with recognized professional standing and at least five years relevant experience.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 15, 2021.
- Grant: The fellowships provide J-1 visa support, a monthly stipend, Accident and Sickness Program for Exchanges per U.S. Government guidelines, round-trip economy class air travel (two round-trip economy class air tickets for Flex), a modest settling-in allowance, and a professional allowance.
Online Short Term Internship Programme (OSTI 2021) by National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) [April 16-30; Stipend Rs. 2k]: Apply by April 4
For the Month of April 2021 the “Online Short Term Internship Programme April 2021 (OSTI- April, 2021)” will commence from 16th April, 2021 (Friday) to 30th April 2021 (Friday) (15 days).
- Eligibility and selection criteria will be as follows: Students studying in 3rd year and onwards of any integrated 5 year PG course, Students studying in 3rd / final year of graduation course, Students of any semester/year of any post-graduate degree course, Students of any semester/ year of any post-graduate diploma course.
- Awards: All the student interns successfully completing the internship would receive a stipend of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only)
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the internship opportunity through this link.
Ph.D. Admissions 2021 at IISER Berhampur: Apply by Apr 24
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Berhampur invites applications from highly motivated students for admission to the Ph.D. program starting from August 2021.
Currently, IISER Berhampur offers a Ph.D. program in Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Physical Sciences disciplines. Students with a Master’s degree or equivalent in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics OR in any relevant interdisciplinary area closely related to the mainstream are encouraged to apply for the Ph.D. program.
- Eligibility: M.S/ M.Sc./M.Tech/M.Pharm/MBBS or equivalent in any discipline of Science/Medicine/Pharmacy /Engineering/ Technology with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA/ CPI of 7.0 on a 10 point scale. (Overall percentage/ CGPA/ CPI; not only in majoring subject).
- Salary: All selected candidates will be eligible for either Institute fellowship of Rs. 31,000/- per month or fellowship as per the norms of the funding agency, in vogue, subject to satisfactory performance in their course work.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Aryabhatta National Maths Competition 2021 for School and College Students [Cash Prizes Worth Rs. 2.1 L]: Register by May 20
The All India Council For Technical Skill Development (AICTSD) & IIT Bombay Alumni is Organizing “ Aryabhatta National Maths Competition – 2021 “.
- Eligibility: Any College & School Student or a hobbyist who want to present their mathematical skills at National Level & becoming the Technology Scientist of future India – 2021. From the Age group of 10 Years to 24 Years old can apply.
- Prizes: 1st- Prize Money of Rs. 1,50,000/- +, 2nd- Prize Money of Rs. 50,000/- + & 3rd: Prize Money of Rs. 10,000/- +.
Internship Opportunity 2021 (Zoology, Agriculture, Horticulture) at Uttarakhand Biodiversity Board [20 Positions]: Apply by Apr 7
Applications are invited in the prescribed Performa for filling up of 20 position(s) of Interns on a purely temporary basis at Uttarakhand Biodiversity Board, Dehradun initially for six months (which can be extended if required) for the preparation of Peoples Biodiversity Registers (PBR).
- Duration: The contract will be made initially for 06 (Six) Month, which may be extended further as per requirement on a contractual basis directly with the Board from amongst those who are in various Universities, particularly in Uttarkhand. The contract can be terminated by either party upon notice of 15 days.
- Application: Send the completely filled application form by Registered Post of Speed Post to the following address or through the mail: Member Secretary. Uttarakhand Biodiversity Board, 423, Indira Nagar Colony, Dehradun – 248006, Phone: 0135 – 2769886. Email id: Email ID – sbbuttarakhand[at]gmail.com, rnjha3[at]rediffmail.com.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.