Loreal Boost 2023 is offering a scholarship for UG and PG students.
L’Oréal BOOST 2023 is an initiative by L’Oréal India to support the ambitious underprivileged youth with learning content, in order to upskill them on critical skills for the future. The second edition of L’Oréal BOOST, a PAN India initiative, seeks to prepare and empower youngsters with the requisite acumen and versatility to meet the dynamic and ever-evolving demands posed by a diverse spectrum of industries and domains, effectively bridging the transition from academic pursuits to professional ones.
The eligible applicants of this program will get the opportunity to:
- Attend online upskilling webinars by industry experts
- Get access to 34 free courses on Coursera
- Receive one-to-one mentorship from L’Oréal professionals
The selection procedure will be as follows :
1 : Registration
- To become a participant in the program, prospective students are required to initiate the application process through the designated application link provided on the program’s official webpage.
2 : Test
- The applicants will have to appear for a merit-based test, which will be conducted periodically. Applicants are encouraged to select a test date that aligns with their schedule.
3 : Access to 34 Coursera courses for 3 months
- Upon the final selection, which will be determined based on the candidate’s performance in the merit-based test and their fulfillment of the eligibility criteria listed below, the candidate shall receive the three-month long access to 34 courses on Coursera
4 : Mentoring
- Some students will also be given the opportunity for one-on-one mentoring by L’Oréal professionals.
- Applicants must be within the age group of 18-30 years
- They should be pursuing ITI diploma, vocational courses, under-graduation and post-graduation courses*
- Or must have been employed following their graduation or post-graduation from a college or university that is not included on the NIRF List. Such candidates ought to have no more than 5 years** of work experience.
- The family income of the applicant must be less than INR 8 Lakh (from all sources)
- The program is open for students across PAN India
- *Preference will be given to students who are currently in their final and pre-final years of graduation or post-graduation. This means –
- Students in the second or third year of a 3-year course
- Or, students in the third or fourth year of a 4-year course
- Or, students in the fourth or fifth year of a 5-year combined bachelor’s and master’s degree course
- Or, students in the second year of a two-year master’s degree course
**If the applicant has worked before or during the course of their graduation or post-graduation, their work experience must not exceed 5 years.
To apply for this Scholarship for UG and PG visit: https://www.buddy4study.com/page/loreal-boost?utm_source=featuredScholarships
Also visit: www.noticedash.com
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.