KPMG Freshers Inviting 2023:- KPMG Recruitment Drive is organizing Off Campus for candidates of batch 2020/2021/2022/2023 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in Analyst can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
KPMG Freshers Inviting 2023
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from reputable university with 0-1 year of experience.
- Attention to detail, establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change
- Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Understand client policy and procedures and its application on client delivery
- Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements. Requires in depth knowledge of corporate structures i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts and partnerships
- Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries. Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Coach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client
- Manage caseload throughout end to end process in timely manner
- Monitor actual performance to plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained
- Source data from a number of sources/systems and accurately transfer to primary system
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.