Cisco Freshers Inviting 2022:- Cisco Recruitment Drive is organizing Off Campus for candidates of batch 2022/2023 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in Associate can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Cisco Freshers Inviting 2022
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s (BE/BS/BA/etc.) or master’s degree in; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Cryptography, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine
- Learning, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- Must have graduated by May 2022 or later.
- You will develop your technical, sales and communication skills and have the opportunity to rotate through a variety of areas.
- You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers.
- Once you complete Phase 1, Phase 2 will advance you to an engineering role as part of the Cisco Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team. GVE is a multilevel technical presales organization, that provides software and systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees.
- As an engineer, you’ll engage with our customers and partners as a trusted technology advisor.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.