Travel Required?: No Travel
Date: Jun 22, 2022
Remote working option during the current situation
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 136801 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Note: If and when there is a job opening, the Company will contact only those individuals who have submitted resumes that match the skills, experience, and other requirements of the job opening. These candidates will receive an invitation link to apply to the specific job and must apply again in order to be considered for it.
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
In today’s dynamic technology environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the information technology team at Colgate. Our highly technical and innovative team is dedicated to driving growth for Colgate Palmolive in this constantly evolving landscape.
What role will you play as a member of the Colgate’s Information Technology team?
Design, develop and test to create quality solutions on time and within budget. To collaborate with business teams / functional teams and IT counterparts for daily support incidents and project activities in different business areas across all geographies.
Ability to understand the requirements related to business problems and transform that into a solution design.
Who are you…
You are a developer –
- Understand and apply Information Technology standards to daily support and project implementation activities
- Applying conceptual knowledge of business processes and technology to solve highly complex business processes and procedural problems
- Manage and/or perform the design, build and testing of business applications and its architecture in line with agreed time frames, business requirements and global standards
- Maintain production systems reliability through correct utilization of IT standards and governance processes
- Review program codes and suggest correction in case of any errors
You connect the dots –
- Support day to day business requirements according to global SLA
- Ensure the proper use of information technology project management methodology to comply with governance practices
You are a collaborator –
- Collaborate with business / functional team, develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation of project
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources
You are an innovator –
- Conduct performance tuning to improve system performance over multiple business processes
- Stay updated with the latest technological advancement. Adapt to these changes by self-training and research work and evaluate how / where it can add value to the business
What you’ll need…(Required)
- Engineering Graduate with 0-1 years of experience in Data Engineering / Cloud architecture
- Working knowledge on Python / SQL
- Development / Support Data pipelines
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify root cause
- Should be flexible and adaptable to new technologies
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.