Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Mobile Developer (Android)) at DigiLocker, Govt. of India.
About the Internship
They encourage applications from skilled and motivated young people to serve as interns at NeGD for the DigiLocker project. The purpose of the internship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute and learn from their work.
The intern will be given specific tasks and responsibilities and will be challenged to develop their capabilities and gain experience. The intern is expected to be flexible and provide time-bound delivery of the assigned task.
The opportunity is available in the area of:
- Mobile Developer (Android)
Generally, 3-12 months, to be mutually agreed
- Internships are on a voluntary basis and Intern is not entitled to wages or a promise of employment at the completion of the Internship.
- No office space will be provided and interns will have to work from home.
- OpenForge platform (https://openforge.gov.in) will be utilized by the interns for collaboration and to submit their work for review.
Benefits of Internship
- An internship certificate will be awarded after the successful completion of the internship.
- Contributing to DigiLocker can be a rewarding way to learn, teach, help, and build experience.
- Since it is a citizen-centric application built by Govt. of India, contributing to this project will mean you are serving the citizens of India in providing better service delivery.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
April 15, 2021
For more details, click the link below.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticebard.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.