Hackulus is a two-day online hackathon conducted by Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM VIT) on 9th and 10th of April 2021. The vision is to establish a community based on learning, building and empowering. SIAM’s commitment to creating a beginner-friendly and inclusive hackathon is what makes it stand out from the crowd.
Hackulus brings an opportunity to students who are not familiar with hackathons by providing a separate beginner category. We hope to eliminate students’ aversions and help them take their first step into the hackathon world. Our intention is to boost the confidence of novice participants with an equal and healthy competition.
Hackulus also provides all the pro coders and experienced hackers out there a platform to hone their skills and compete in their own separate category.
Aim of the Hackathon
We aim to provide each and every individual out there who loves to code the right platform to showcase their talent and eagerness to learn. Hackulus provides internship opportunities, and industry exposure to the participants. Participants can also interact with leading industry professionals to gain more insights.
Hackulus aims to spotlight unique and innovative solutions to real world problems within 24 hours of constant mentorship and guidance by experts in leading technical domains.
Why spend your 24 hours at Hackulus?
- If you are a beginner, or not confident to compete in the tech world, Hackulus is just the place for you.
- Speakers and industry experts from some of the leading companies like Tesla help participants mould their ideas into reality and clear all their doubts.
- Exciting prizes to be won over 75,000, schwags, merchandise, free software licenses, coupons for the hackers out there.
- Internship opportunities including paid offers at some of the leading companies in their domain.
- Learn in 24 hours and gain experience as a developer that you have been missing out on till now.
Participants will have to find unique and innovative solutions to real world problems of multiple tracks :-
- Open Innovation
- Cyber Security
- Artificial Intelligence
- Applied Mathematics
With gazillion lines of code running across your mind at an incredible pace, we will give you fun and exciting surprises as you keep reaching higher checkpoints.
Go ahead & register yourselves via this page.
Nisheta Gupta: +91 9818561193
Harshit Srivastava: +91 9910190544
Krishna Karthik: +91 8688855380
Samanvith M S: +91 8309763860
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.