The Lokpal of India is accepting applications for an internship program from Undergraduates & Postgraduates.
Applications are invited for an internship program under the Lokpal of India
Internship Scheme 2021 from interested eligible candidates. Check the following details.
Who Can Apply?
The applicant should be pursuing a regular undergraduate or postgraduate degree course in the field of Law, Political Science, Public Administration, Public Policy, Management, Economics, or Human Rights.
- Applicants must have secured a minimum of 75% or equivalent marks in the 12th class.
- The undergraduate student must have completed at least two years of study in the undergraduate course.
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum aggregate of 55% or equivalent marks in years completed till the date of application.
- Postgraduate students must have a minimum aggregate of 55% or equivalent in the graduation course.
Duration: Minimum 6-weeks Maximum 12-weeks (As per application)
Number of Vacancies: 4
Stipend: On successful completion of internship a stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month will be paid to each of the interns.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply anytime by proposing date of commencement and period of internship during the financial year.
- Application should reach to the Office of Lokpal of India at least three month before the proposed date of commencement of internship.
- Candidate can apply through their Institute/ College/ University in the annexed application form. It should be duly recommended by HOD/Dean/Principal of the institute of the candidate.
- Enclose a summary of marks in 12th and graduation to show his/her eligibility of candidate for internship as indicated.
- Enclose self-attested scanned copies of mark sheet of 12th standard onward including mark sheet of each year/semester of present course.
- To enclose a 500 words write-up on any of the following topics:
- Evil effects of Corruption in the society
- Measure to root out corruption in India
- The application should be sent by post on E-mail to: Deputy Secretary, Lokpal of India Plot No.6, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, Institutional Area, New Delhi-110070. EMailfirstname.lastname@example.org
The final list of selected interns will be displayed on the Lokpal of India website/notice board.
For more details please go through the official notification.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.