Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram, an Institution of National Importance, has announced PhD Admission for July 2022. The scholars admitted to the PhD programmes under the regular-HTRA scheme (Full time) are eligible for the Half-time Teaching/Research Assistantship (HTRA).
Research Areas: The Institute offers PhD programmes in the following disciplines:
Biomedical Engineering & Biotechnology
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Interdisciplinary Product Design
Types of PhD Admission:
- Admission with Institute Financial Assistance (HTRA):
- Research scholars under the external registration programme –EXTERNAL CATEGORY
Key Dates: The Last date for Registration of application through on-line is 05 June 2022.
- GN/OBC-NC/EWS Male candidates: Rs.250/-
- GN/OBC-NC/EWS Female candidates/SC/ST and PwD candidates : Rs.125/-
Direct PhD (for applicants having UG degree):
Candidates who have qualified for the award of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with exceptionally good academic record in an eligible discipline will be considered for direct admission to PhD Programme as a regular full time scholar subject to the following conditions:
Direct PhD (for applicants having UG degree) :
- A BTech degree holder from CFTI (Centrally Funded Technical Institute) with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 on a 10 point scale or with a valid GATE score.
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering/Technology from any other University should be among the top 10 rank holders in the University and having a valid GATE score.
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering/Technology from a reputed R & D organization with excellent research record.
For applicants holding PG degree :
a) Candidates with a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology (ME/MTech/M Des) or a Master of Science (MS) degree by Research in Engineering/Technology with a good academic record.
b) Candidates with Master’s degree in Sciences with a good academic record and of exceptional merit where eligible, for the relevant Engineering discipline and with a valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR NET/NBHM or equivalent qualification in the relevant area tenable for the year of registration.
For exact qualification, how to apply and other details, interested candidates should refer the official PhD admission notification, uploaded on the official website of IIITDM, Kancheepuram.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.