The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur is organizing a German Summer Intensive Course for Beginners from May 17 to July 16, 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
- Vocabulary to handle simple daily situations.
- Able to converse in the German language in day-to-day situations (i.e. manage in Germany in shops, registration office, restaurants, public transport, etc.). This involves both comprehensions of words and sentences spoken with a traditional German accent and expressing oneself in German which can be comprehended by a resident of Germany.
- Have a written German ability such that one can write about oneself and others, about own city filling of forms, etc.). This involves the formation of short and medium-length sentences with correct grammar.
|Topics and Vocabulary||Grammar|
|Introductions â€“ inc. greetings, saying how you are, where you come from, where you live, what you do, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, marital status, etc.||Basic question and answers, Verb system, and Personal pronouns|
|Hobbies, going out with friends, speak about profession and work, seasons, and related sport activities||Article system, sentence structure, the position of verb, nouns, and plural forms|
|City and important places, mode of transport, information about places of interest, navigate oneself in a city, cultural events||Usage of articles, imperative|
|Revision and Test|
|Shopping in the supermarket, food and related topics||Position of verb and sentence structure, Akkusativ|
|Time, time statements, Family, Telephone conversation, daily routine||Temporal prepositions, possessive articles, modal verbs|
|Plan with friends, sending the invitation and answering one, conversation in restaurant, understanding important information from texts||Separable verbs, Akkusativ personal pronoun, simple past tense of have and to be|
|Final exam written and oral|
- Non-IITK Student/ Others: Rs. 7,500/- (Including GST)
- Student of IITK/ Employee: Rs. 3,000/- (No GST Required)
- IITK Ward: Rs. 3,540/- (Including GST)
To register for the course, click here.
For full notification, click the link below.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticebard.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.