Genpact Social Impact Fellowship (GSIF) is a unique year-long social transformation program launched in 2016. The fellowship provides professionals the opportunity to work on high-impact projects for leading non-profit organizations in India. As a GSIF fellow, you will hone your process excellence, digital and analytical skills to bring about a systemic change to the social sector.
The GSI Consultants will be –
- Working like consultant on transformational projects (KPMG & Mc Kinsey) which shall set new standards for the non-profit world.
- Supporting creation of an ecosystem within NGOs that promotes continuous improvement
- Working towards measurable and scalable impact and put systems in place at their respective NGOs leveraging process excellence skills
- Driven and highly talented professionals with an innate desire to use their skills for social good.
- Position: Genpact Social Impact Consultant
- Location: NCR/Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Mumbai/Jaipur+ major cities of India
- Travel: Project Based Travel Education & Experience required
Why should you apply for GSIF?
- Opportunity to work on High Impact, meaningful Social sector projects
- Consultants will get an opportunity to build Lean Six Sigma(LSS) expertise along with an overview of the social sector and respective NGOs they will be aligned to
- The projects will be high priority projects for NGOs and you shall be directly dealing with Senior Leadership of the NGOs on a regular basis
- Senior leadership at Genpact is very excited about this program. You shall be personally mentored by a senior leader throughout your fellowship and possibly beyond.
- Graduate/Postgraduate degree in any discipline
- More than 5 years of full time work experience, preferably in the social sector or in process transformation, technology, consulting or project management
- Green Belt/Black Belt Lean Six Sigma certified, will be an added expertise
Roles and Responsibilities
- End to end project ownership and driving project outcomes
- Facilitate NGOs to solve their strategic objectives through transformational thinking
- Develop commitment across all involved teams and facilitate buy-in from all important stakeholders
- Deployment of Lean Six Sigma, Design thinking tools, analytics and cutting-edge technology as per the needs of the project.
GSIF 6.0 Applications open from 25th March to 9th April 2021.
To apply please follow below mandatory steps:
- Email your Updated CV and Video resume at gsif.genpact[at]genpact.com
- Submit requisite details on MS form here
The fellowship is a fulltime commitment for 12 months. After completion of 1 year, basis performance and opportunity , if the fellow wishes to extend it, the GSIF leadership may take a call on extending the fellowship by another project year.
You shall be entitled to a consultancy fees during the fellowship and best efforts will be made to match it to your current in-hand salary.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.