Cognizant is hiring Graduate Trainee Recruitment Any Degree. 2023 batch of any 3-year Graduation program (UG full time degree).
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, U.S. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant
- 2023 batch of any 3-year Graduation program (UG full time degree).
- Candidates having 50 % in X, XII, Diploma or UG.
- Open to Indian nationals only.
- Being flexible to any work locations, shift timing, technology.
- The final Cognizant onboarding would be subject to satisfactory background verification.
- Provide first-line technical support and assistance to end-users, addressing their IT-related issues and enquiries, log and track all support tickets, ensuring accurate documentation and timely resolution of problems.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, performing diagnosis and resolving technical issues to minimize downtime, collaborate with other IT teams to escalate complex issues and ensure prompt resolution and to maintain knowledge base articles and documentation to enhance self-service options and facilitate efficient problem-solving.
- Role expectations:
- Associate should be client focused and able to work with users from different communities and cultures across the globe.
- Ability to have flawless communication (verbal and written) with our clients and possess sound technical knowledge.
- Work in shifts and work from office.
Also visit www.noticedash.com
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.