Caterpillar Recruitment Drive is organizing Off campus Drive for candidates of batch 2020/2021/2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum and excellent analytical skills.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well as customers and suppliers.
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas; evaluate new products, processes, or systems; communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units; contribute to the design of new products and processes; perform product and process maintenance; support other engineers, managers, marketing personnel, customers, and suppliers.
- Attention to detail is critical. Uses readily available clear and direct references and provides straightforward solutions to problems.
- Collects and evaluates data and develops plans for assignments.
- Associate Engineers may expect to have direct contact with other team members, customers and suppliers.
- Associate Engineers must manage their own development, continuously learning through experience and staying abreast of technology changes.
- Learning will focus on methods, processes and systems applied to engineering functions, key engineering skills, practical application of theory, communications and building a knowledge of Caterpillar’s products, suppliers and customers.
To Apply: Click Here
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.