Capgemini Inviting Freshers of Any Degree For Trainee Top IT companies started Hiring Freshers across India. Big IT Company Capgemini inviting candidates from multiple batches 2021/2022/2023 for their Hiring process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Capgemini Inviting Freshers of Any Degree
Capgemini Off campus Drive 2022:- Capgemini Recruitment Drive is organizing Off campus Drive for candidates of batch 2021/2022/2023 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
- Roles:- Analyst
- Communication: You should possess strong communication skills for effective interactions with project partners.
- Collaboration: You should demonstrate good interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Flexibility: You should be willing to skill-up in multiple technologies and work in any Capgemini city location and travel as required.
- Initiative: You should be able to work independently, take initiative and manage a variety of activities concurrently
- Other Skills: Good analytical and problem-solving skill
- Contribute to a global business and technology teams responsible for developing and delivering innovative technology offerings and solutions
- Designs, develops, modifies and helps in maintaining the basic modules based on functional and system requirements
- Good exposure to configuration management, testing, deployment researching and utilizing new and emerging technologies to meet customer requirements
- Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to review complex code bases written by others
- Strong architecture and design background and keen business sense
- Salary CTC:- 7.5LPA+
- Last Date to Apply:- Apply before link expire
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.