Qualcomm India Private Limited
Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Systems Test Engineering
General SummaryJob Function:
Qualcomm CSM target power team works on achieving industry leading power optimized solution on Qualcomm infrastructure products . In this position, the candidate will be testing and analyzing various modem scenarios ,identify power challenges, enable system level power features, drive debugging/analysis to and provide SW solution to optimize battery power consumptions.
- Wireless communication and Embedded systems background with very good understanding of wireless technologies ( 4G and 5G) and RF .
- Hands on experience in debug tools like JTAG debugger, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Preferred knowledge on System on Chip and Power optimization process
M.Tech/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication or related field. With 1- 2+ year of relevant work experience
Responsibilities will include :
- Obtaining a full grasp on the battery performance test suite
- Flawless and regular execution of the test suite
- Considerable analysis that will aid in debug of modem battery performance of the phone.
Detailed report submission and preparing tech presentations for various forum
Education:Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
Skills:Bug Tracking Systems, Programming Languages, Project Management, Test Scripts, Wireless Test
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.