DE Shaw is one of the biggest multinational industry firms. David E Shaw founded the company back in 1988 which has delivered the third highest returns since its inception. DE Shaw India is hiring for new job roles.
DE Shaw careers in India is inviting applicants for the job of Associate – HC Global Analytics and Reporting.
Profile: Analytics & Reporting
Notification: We are looking for a resourceful candidate to join the Global Analytics and Reporting (GAR) team based in Hyderabad/Bengaluru/NCR. The Global Analytics and Reporting (GAR) team works closely with Talent Acquisition (TA) to analyze and provide reporting solutions for day-today business operations, along with generating analytics on data pertaining to recruitment operations. The GAR team is responsible for providing operational reports to recruiters and hiring managers along with generating automated reporting solutions to enable self-serve reporting for talent acquisition.
As a GAR Associate, you’ll get an opportunity to work on Human Capital (HC) Analytics and be part of a dynamic and engaging team. In this role, you’ll gather/analyze data and prepare reports/presentations that provide insights, in addition to daily reporting for the broader team. You’ll analyze data and apply critical thinking while addressing data mining and reporting requests. You’ll interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation to more complex data analysis.
Additionally, you’ll need to understand business priorities and deliver cadenced as well as ad hoc reports to business users. You’ll need to understand the recruitment process and support distributed teams across locations and entities. You’ll also be designing reports/dashboards to provide inputs for business decision for enhancing recruitment strategies for various sourcing channels.
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree with one to two years of experience
- The ideal candidate should have hands on experience with MS-Excel functions and ability to handle and analyze complex data by utilizing the tool’s full potential
- Candidate must have an understanding of recruiting processes and experience with iCIMS
- Candidates with basic knowledge of SQL and familiarity with Power BI and/or Tableau will be preferred
- Candidate should have a dedicated customer service mentality, excellent interpersonal communication skills, a knack for analytical problem solving, and an ability to see how small details impact the big picture
- Candidate should have the ability to work with a distributed work force at various organizational levels
- The candidate should also have the ability to collaborate effectively with teammates, drive projects to completion and exercise the utmost discretion while handling confidential information
If you consider yourself eligible for the position IN DE Shaw India careers, apply now: https://www.deshawindia.com/recruit/jobs/Ads/Linkedln/AssHCGARMay2023
Stay notified for more career opportunities by visiting noticedash.com
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.