Applications are invited to engage 01 (One) Young Professional – I, purely on a contractual basis under Institute project at ICAR – NRC for Banana, Tiruchirapalli – 620 102.
ICAR-National Research Centre for Banana was established on 21st August 1993 at Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu by ICAR, New Delhi with an aim to increase the production and productivity of banana and plantains through mission mode basic and strategic research approaches.
Name of the Project
ICAR – All India Co-ordinated project on Fruits (Banana)
Duration of the Project
One year and likely to be extended.
Rs.25,000.00 (consolidated) per month
First-class in B.Sc. (Hort. / Agri.) and related Sciences
- Proficiency in word processing, using excel, powerpoint and photo editing software
- Experience in the compilation of various reports / annual report compilation
- Working experience in any ICAR institutes / SAUs
Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional – I. Age relaxation shall be applicable for the post as per rules.
Nature of the Post
The above position is purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after the termination of the project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to submit their applications in the proforma with self-attested copies of educational qualification/experience certificates etc through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04.30 PM 09.04.2021 (Friday).
- Candidates who have passed the required qualifications only be called for the interview.
- Candidates attending the Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. through email.
- Candidates already working should produce the necessary “No Objection Certificate” in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
April 9, 2021
For more details, click the link below.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.