VMware Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Details:
VMware, Inc. is an American cloud computing and virtualization technology company with headquarters in Palo Alto, California. VMware was the first commercially successful company to virtualize the x86 architecture. VMware’s desktop software runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Job Profile: Member Technical Staff
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: 0-1 Year
Salary/CTC: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore,Pune
About the job
- The VMware Cloud Automation team is looking for an exceptional and highly motivated Software Engineer to help drive the evolution of our next-generation Cloud Management Platform.
- We are a pivotal part of the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC), and our software manages machines and applications in hybrid cloud environments. Our product, vRealize Automation, is used by Fortune 500 companies to manage hundreds of thousands of virtual machines in public and private clouds.
- Are you passionate about high-quality software and code standards? Do you enjoy working with world-class engineers, who push themselves and their peers to the limits? Can you meet bold delivery dates and work with tight schedules?
- In that case, you would be an ideal addition to our team. You will get to work on meaningful problems, develop products for cloud-scale, provide highly- performant interfaces to large data sets, tackle exciting opportunities, and implement resilient systems. Our products are undergoing rapid change, and most of your work will be on new code using some of the most current frameworks and libraries.
- This position requires current hands-on experience in the design and development of an enterprise-grade product/services/features, of moderate to high complexity, with full responsibility for delivering software with high quality.
Role and Responsibilities for VMware Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring
- As a team member, you will develop new features and work closely with other engineers across the product teams in our organization.
- Develop highly efficient code ensuring scalability, performance, security and quality
Ensure quality in code deliverables with exhaustive test automation.
- Learn and use Kubernetes for implementation and large-scale deployment of microservices, as well as other modern technologies.
- Drive and own the Dev Owns Quality” mindset.
Required Skills for VMware Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring
- BTech/MTech Degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Experience in Java, Spring framework, REST APIs, Hibernate, database design, Postgres/MySQL.
- Experience in multi-threaded and asynchronous programming.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot code.
- Experience in working with build and test automation tools – Maven, Jenkins, Git or similar.
- Good knowledge of SDLC, Agile methodologies.
- Experience writing test automation for your code is a must.
Preferred Skills for VMware Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring
- Exposure to a microservices architecture, Docker, and Kubernetes is a plus.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.