Roles & Responsibilities:
As part of a multi-functional development team, major responsibility will include (not limited to) Component Engineering in the capacity of an Electrical and Electronics Engineer for MCP & Sensor CoE
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents & seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under mentorship.
- Build necessary backup info for design concepts & trade off analysis under mentorship. Seek clarity for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Independently perform alternate Component search
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Learn & repeat testing as per test plans & test protocols (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results accurately and in a structured manner
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant / capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent understanding of Electrical and Electronics Engineering fundamentals
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Can read & visualize drawings
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning
- Select components and develop basic power architecture
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorship
- Contribute to design concepts, trade off analysis and does component selection to meet the technical specifications
- Contribute to design analysis and simulation ensuring design optimization and confirmation to requirements
- Conduct testing as per test plans (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results
- Capture Schematic based on design document and input.
- Create design documents & artifacts as per design process
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with 0-4 years of experience
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.