Tessolve has its Vision Statement to become World’s Leading Platform Company for Silicon and Systems Productization
Your Role Will Be
- Understand the Device Under Test and prepare the Test plan
- • Design test hardware for device debug
- • Develop the ATE test program for device debug,
- • Meet the project schedule and deliver the quality test program
- • Interactions with the Design/DFT team throughout the project execution
- • Interact with the leads on a day-to-day basis and provide status update through e-mails and conference calls
- • Test program release at production test house.
Qualification :BE/B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering)
Cut off Percentage/ CGPA: 65% / 6.5 (No back-log at the time of selection process.)
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.