TCS Tata Communications and Tata Technologies Inviting Freshers of Any Degree For Multiple Roles Top Gaint IT companies started Hiring Freshers across India. Big IT Companies Like TCS Tata Communications and Tata Technologies inviting candidates from multiple batches 2019/2020/2021/2022 for their Hiring process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TCS Tata Communications and Tata Technologies Inviting Freshers
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS BPS off campus Drive 2022:- TCS is organizing off campus Drive for candidates of batch 2020/2021/2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in B.Com/BA/BAF/BBI/BBA/BBM/BMS/BSc/BCA/B.Pharm/M.Pharm can apply for their Drive process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with TCS with Multiple Roles. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
- Disciplines: Full time graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc – IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm – 2020/2021/ 2022 Year Of Passing candidates can apply
- Backlog Criteria: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap Criteria: Overall Gap in academics should not exceed 2 years
- Extended Education: Candidates should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
- Work Timings: Candidates should be comfortable working in a dynamic work environment / rotational night shifts depending on project requirements
- Background Verification: TCS will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed ahead with the candidature
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to resolve the network related issues.
- Salary CTC:- Not Disclosed
2. Tata Communications:-
Tata Communications is a digital ecosystem enabler that powers today’s fast-growing digital economy. The company’s purpose is to deliver a New World of Communications™, unleashing new growth opportunities for customers while making a positive, tangible impact on wider society.
Tata Communications Off campus Drive 2022:- Tata Communications is organizing Off campus Drive for candidates of batch 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in BE/B.Tech can apply for their Drive process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Tata Communications as a Technical Associate.
- Education: Engineering Graduate
- Experience: 0-4 years
- Has sufficient knowledge within Program Management to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction. Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Salary CTC:- upto 6LPA
- Last Date to Apply:- Apply before link expire
Tata Technologies is a global engineering and product development digital services company focused on fulfilling its mission of helping the world drive, fly, build and farm by enabling manufacturing clients across the automotive, industrial machinery and aerospace verticals realize better products and drive efficiencies in their businesses, leading to the development of products which are better for the end customer, environment and society at large.
Tata Technologies Off campus Drive 2022:- Tata Technologies is organizing Off campus Drive for candidates of batch 2021/2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in BE/B.Tech can apply for their Drive process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Tata Technologies as a Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Any BE/B.Tech
- qualification with good analytical and coding skills
- Year of Graduation – 2021 / 2022
- Believe in continuous learning and should be flexible to work on any phase of SDLC
- Salary CTC:- Rs 6.5 LPA
- Last Date to Apply:- 17th July 2022
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.