Great opportunity for candidates who are looking to get some financial help for their further studies during this pandemic time. MakeMyTrip foundation is offering Scholarship up to get Rs 50,000 per month for students who have lost their parents during the pandemic and are pursuing their studies either at school or in college.
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through online mode only.
MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship 2022
According to Buddy4study, ‘MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship’ is an initiative of MakeMyTrip Foundation to support ‘continuity in education’ for the students who lost their parent(s) during the pandemic.
Under this scholarship program, students pursuing education at school, graduation or post-graduation level, will be provided with fixed financial assistance ranging from INR 24,000 to INR 50,000, to cover their academic expenses, for a minimum of 1 year and maximum of 4 years.
Preference will be given to students whose deceased parent(s) were employed in the tourism and hospitality sector.
MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
Last date to apply: 20-02-2022
Eligibility criteria for MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship 2022
Indian students who are currently studying in Class 1 to 12, graduation or post-graduation level are eligible. The annual family income of applicants must not be more than INR 6,00,000 from all sources.
Students who lost their parent(s) during the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible. Applicable for students enrolled in the academic year 2021-22 and 2022-23.
MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship 2022 Prizes & Rewards
- For students in Classes 1st to 8th – INR 24,000
- For students in Classes 9th to 12th – INR 30,000
- For graduation and post-graduation students – INR 50,000
Note that candidates should utilize the scholarship fund only for academic purposes which include tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, training material, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
Documents required to apply for MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship 2022
- Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card and Photograph of the applicant.
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate).
- Crisis document: Death certificate of parent(s).
- Hospitality sector proof: Bonafide declaration by the employer of the deceased parent(s).
- Reference of person(s) who knows the family’s crisis (can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent).
How can you apply for MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship 2022?
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID and go to the ‘Application Form Page’. If you are not registered yet then you need to register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- The page with the application form for ‘MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship’ will open.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the online scholarship application form with required details and upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If the preview shows the application form with correct details then click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.