Company Name: North Eastern Hill University
Post Name: Assistant Professor- English
Vacancy : 01
- OBC: 01
- Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. OR
- Ph.D degree from a university/institution with a ranking in top 500 in the World University ranking (at any time) by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), the Times Higher Education (THE) and Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
How to Apply: Applicants can visit NEHU website (www.nehu.ac.in) for advertisement details and for applying online please visit (recruitment.nehu.ac.in).
- Commencement Date of Online Application Submission: 16/03/2022
- Closure Date of Online Application Submission: 18/04/2022
More Details and Application Process: https://nehu.ac.in/public/assets/files/advertisements/Advertisement-for-Assistant-Professor-2022.pdf
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.