The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur is seeking a full-time experienced Assistant Manager- Marketing to drive the marketing, brand building, PR & communications of the Institute in its objective to be a Global Business School.
The Indian Institute of Management Udaipur, also known as IIM Udaipur, is a graduate business school in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- You will work with stakeholders for the overall marketing, branding, and PR strategy for the institute as well as the marketing and communication strategies for its various programs.
- You will develop, assist and oversee external strategic communications targeted at IIMU brand-building.
- You will conceptualize campaigns and lead the creation of original content for social media, website, brochures, press releases, annual reports, program reports, blogs, presentations, and emailers.
- You should have an MBA in Marketing or equivalent qualification.
- You should have at least 5 years of in-depth experience in marketing and branding.
- Additionally, experience in communications and/ or public relations will be an advantage.
- You should have demonstrated the ability to develop and nurture strong professional relationships within organizations you worked in, as well as with external stakeholders.
- You should have prior in-depth experience in developing & implementing marketing, branding, communication, and, preferably, PR strategies, including
- Understanding and experience in developing communication strategies for various social media
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, especially
- Strong written communication capabilities with understanding of succinctly conveying complex messages
- Experience in supporting teams to develop creative and strategic content that meets campaign goals
- You should be an effective and supportive manager who can foster a positive and collaborative team environment while helping manage the team’s workload by setting and tracking key priorities.
- You should be fluent in spoken and written English.
Competitive; Commensurate with experience
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is April 10, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.