Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Intel Software Innovator Program 2021.
About the Program
The Intel® Software Innovator program supports innovative, independent developers who display an ability to create and demonstrate forward-looking projects by providing them with speaking and demonstration opportunities at industry events and developer gatherings.
Through their expertise and innovation with cutting-edge technology, Intel Software Innovators demonstrate a spirit of ingenuity, experimentation, and forward-thinking, inspiring the greater developer community.
What is an Innovator?
Intel Software Innovators around the world have a few characteristics in common:
- Expert: Highly skilled software expert in a focus area (e.g. AI, VR, Game Dev, IoT, rendering)
- Engaging Speaker: Inspiring and or effective public speakers and presenters, who can think on their feet and engage with developer directly on their work
- Innovative Work: Forward leaning, inventive, or otherwise impressive applications or projects on Intel architecture that can be demoed, showcased, and or discussed in-depth with developers
As technology advances both in software, hardware, our member programs shift to focus on the most advanced areas of computing and innovation such as; computer vision, mobile, game development, VR, NFV, IoT, and AI. To achieve member program status, candidates must demonstrate expertise in one or more of our technology tracks. The following are current technology tracks we seeking expertise from our community.
- IoT: Cloud to edge computing driving automation. Intel(R) OpenVINO and AI Inference are key technologies for IoT. Select this track if this is an area of development you intend to support.
- oneAPI: oneAPI is focused on heterogeneous development across diverse architectures (CPU, FPGA, GPUs) for applications running in the cloud, across AI, HPC, IoT, and Rendering workloads. This is a broad bucket that touches many Intel tools libraries and software leveraging DPC++. Consider this track if this is an area of development you intend to support
- Xe Community (GameDev, Rendering): This track is designed for game developers, media devs, and rendering creatives developing and crafting amazing applications, games, and experiences running in Intel Xe architecture. Consider this track if this is an area of development you intend to support
Expertise Needed Per Track
While you can apply to one or more tracks. Each track has its own set of checkpoint criteria. You will need to demonstrate proof of these checkpoints to be evaluated for membership.
- IoT: Certified via the course “Introduction to Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit for Computer Vision Applications”
- oneAPI: DevMesh project tagged oneAPI with link to article or sample code based on a working oneAPI implementation.
- Xe Community (GameDev, Rendering): Game titles submitted to Intel DevMesh and passes RGI certification, OR achieves quality featured status as evaluated by the Community Manager, OR candidate who demonstrates high influence in the GameDev Ecosystem as well as DevMesh project with rendering samples, image gallery, video, and/or links that show output from the use of Xe Graphics.
What else does Intel need to see?
- Progress toward the development of an inspirational or innovative project or research (must be included in a DevMesh project).
- History, experience, or evidence that the candidate has enthusiasm for sharing, discussing, training, and inspiring others on the work they are doing (include evidence for this in your application – could be videos, papers, etc.)
- A project added to this Developer Mesh site, which represents one of more of the above.
- Student Ambassador Candidates additionally must be enrolled in either an Undergraduate, Graduate or PHD level program
- Engineering support: Access to technical focus leads, product teams, private forums, and software engineers
- Early information disclosures: NDA calls for access to roadmaps, access to engineers and product teams
- Access to tools and hardware: Access to Intel hardware to support innovative projects
- Sponsorship: Support for speakerships, meetups, trade show demos and more
- Amplification of work: Intel marketing exposure, Intel software video and content channels
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the program through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.