Indian Army SSC Tech Officer 2022 Notification has been released on joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates can check notification, online application link, eligibility and other details here.
Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 Notification: Indian Army is inviting applications for recruitment to the post of Officer for 60th Men Short Service Commission Technical (SSC Tech) & 31st Women Short Service Commission Technical (SSC Tech) Course to be commenced in April 2023. Indian Army SSC Officer Notification is published in the employment newspaper dated 30 July 2022.
Unmarried Male and unmarried Female who hold a degree in Engineering are eligible to apply for the course. Also, widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who died in harness can apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022.
Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lieutenant from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
The candidates can check more details related to Indian Army SSC Men and Women Recruitment in the PDF links provided below:
Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 Important Dates:
|Indian Army SSC Tech Online Application Starting Date||26 July 2022|
|Indian Army SSC Tech Online Application Last Date||24 August 2022|
Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 Vacancy Details
60 Men SSC (Tech) Course – 175 vacancies
31 Women SSC (Tech) Course
Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 Salary:
- Lieutenant Level 10 – 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain Level 10B – 61,300-1,93,900
- Major Level 11 – 69,400-2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A – 1,21,200-2,12,400
- Colonel Level 13 – 1,30,600-2,15,900
- Brigadier Level 13A – 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General Level 14 – 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15 – 1,82,200-2,24,100
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale Level 16 – 2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) – Level 17 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level 18 – 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022
- Candidates with B.E/B.Tech Degree are eligible to apply.
- Those who are studying in the final year of the Engineering degree course can also
Educational Qualification for Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness.
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC) – Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech) – B.E. / B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
- Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 Age Limit
- For SSC(Tech) Men and SSCW (Tech ) Women – 20 to 27 years
- For widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech)- A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Apr 2023.
- Indian Army SSC Tech Selection Process 2022 ?
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Short listing of Applications.
- Centre Allotment
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 ?
Step 1: In the first step, visit the official website of the Indian Army – www.joinindianarmy.nic.i
Step 2: Register yourself by clicking on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)
Step 3: After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open
Step 4: Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open
Step 5: Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
Step 6: Submit your application
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.