Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced SET exam 2023. They invited applications from eligible candidates.
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Authorized Nodal Agency) announces holding of State Eligibility Test (SET) for determining the eligibility for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor(s) in Universities and Colleges located within the State of Himachal Pradesh. The test will be conducted in 24 subjects at various examination centers located at Shimla, Solan, Mandi, Kangra at Dharamshala, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Nahan, Una, Kullu and Chamba subject to number of candidates.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPPSC, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of Government of Himachal Pradesh constituted on 8 April 1971. It is responsible for conducting Civil Services examinations and Competitive Examinations to select the eligible candidates for various civil services and departmental posts.
The last date of registration is -17 November 2023
The last date for Fee is 17 November 2023.
List of Subjects where SET will be held:
LIST OF SUBJECTS FOR SET exam:
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Computer Science and Applications
- Tourism Administration and Management
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Environment Sciences
- Home Sciences
For exact eligibility conditions, how to apply and other details, the candidates should refer the office website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC).
To apply for SET Exam: http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
As amended in Article 320 of the Constitution of India, the State Public Service Commission is granted to perform the following functions:
- To conduct examinations for appointments to the services in its respective state.
- If Union Public Service Commission requested by two or more state commissions in assisting framing, or operating schemes of joint recruitment for any service for which candidates possessing special qualifications are required.
- To make appointments to state civil services.
- To promote and transfer from one service to another and to check the suitability of candidates for such decisions.
Also visit: www.noticedash.com
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.