Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022:- Finastra Drive Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates of batch 2020/2021/2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022
|Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary CTC||Rs 7LPA+|
|Apply Link||Scroll Below|
Eligibility Criteria for Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Qualification: BE, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
- [0-1] years of progressive technical experience in Development, design, performance engineering roles
- [0-1] years of practical experience in performance engineering (not just performance testing)
- [0-1] years of experience with testing tools
- Your deliverables as a QA Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver against performance engineering goals
- Execute Performance Engineering and Testing activities leveraging Agile methodology
- Create, re-factor, extend, and maintain performance test scripts.
- Help determine appropriate metrics to be gathered during performance testing and be responsible for analyzing and tracking against these performance testing metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Help determine appropriate benchmarks for performance and be responsible for analysis and tracking against these benchmarks.
- Design and implement performance, scalability, stability, and stress tests using industry standard tools, and custom solutions.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.