Decimal Point Analytics is inviting applications for the post of Operations intern for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Decimal Point Analytics Internship!
About Decimal Point Analytics
Decimal Point Analytics is one of the leading research & analytics service companies for risk management & financial modeling in India, the USA, and the UK. We are a modern, technology-enabled financial research consulting company. Our combination of machine learning algorithms with a talented professional team enables us to create unique, tailor-made products, real-time services, and solutions for our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Work on the collation of financial data along with other fundamental data from different regulatory sources and fund websites
2. Work on standardization of and quality assurance of information
3. Assist team members in resolving technical issues and financial data queries
4. Drive continuous improvement within the process through quality initiatives
5. Conduct quality checks in MS Excel as well as internal tools
6. Manage fund classification, security classification, fund holdings and allocations data, and corporate actions
Work from home
The Decimal Point Analytics internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.10,000 – 12,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 3rd November, 2022.
How To Apply For This Internship?
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.