Cognizant Infra Freshers Inviting 2023:- Cognizant Infra Recruitment Drive is organizing Off Campus for candidates of batch 2019/2020/2021/2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in Graduate Trainee can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Cognizant Infra Freshers Inviting 2023
- Experience required – Minimum 3 months to maximum 12 months (Voice, Technical/IT support, Service desk, Desktop support, IT helpdesk)
- Year of passing graduation should be 2019 or above
- 3 years Graduation program (UG full time degree)
- Maximum of 3 years of gap in education and not beyond.
- 50 % in X, XII, Diploma, UG (Full Time degree), No Standing Arrears.
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Cloud Computing, O365, End User Computing, Desk Side Services and other business applications to our global customers
- Interact with end-users fluently, understand and resolve technical issues over various channels of support
- Hold high degree of conversational skills since written and verbal communication are essential
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- To maintain business agreed timelines and resolve issues within that time line
- Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches
How to apply for Cognizant Infra Freshers Inviting 2023?
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.