- LOCATION: Bangalore, India
- AREA OF INTEREST Information Technology
- JOB TYPE Intern
Job Role: Data Engineer
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
Builds / oversees platforms and systems to manage and store data from internal and external sources by leveraging both distributed and local structures.
Establishes processes / structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs and route appropriately using data structures available.
Develops tools to facilitate data integration, analytics, data cleaning / transformation, and the deployment of ML/AI models.
Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements.
Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Who You Are
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
• CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
• Savvy problem-solving instincts and abilities
• Comfortable in fast-paced and multidimensional environments
• Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
• Diligent to detail
• Proficient in software development with a focus in data / data systems (Java, C/C++), databases (SQL, Postgres, Mongo) and development technologies (GIT, JIRA)
• Possesses knowledge of data pipelining, data integration, data warehouses, and databases
WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.