Axis Bank Freshers Inviting 2022:- Axis Bank Recruitment Drive is organizing Off Campus for candidates of batch 2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in Any Degree can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Axis Bank Freshers Inviting 2022
- Role:- Assistant Manager
- Any Degree
- Graduates or Post Graduates from any stream with 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, Original Final Year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted on joining the academy.
- Graduation Degree (10+2+3 patterns ) is compulsory
- STEP 1: Register yourself by completing your online application form on this site. Please note, your application will be considered for further processing only when it is completed, including the payment of application fee. This application fee is for the purpose of the assessments and does not guarantee selection for the Young Bankers program or employment with Axis Bank.
- STEP 2: The selection process consists of 2-stages of proctored Online Assessments
- Level 1 : English Comprehension, Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability and Personality
- Level 2 : Sales Situations, Spoken English and Written English
- Note: Candidate has to pass level 1 to move to level 2. Date and time slot of the online assessments will be intimated on the registered email ID of shortlisted candidates.
- STEP 3: The selected candidates will be issued an admission letter. On completion of the admission formalities, the selected candidates shall be enrolled in campus.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.