Education & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering with fuel cell technology relevant coursework
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in development, validation testing of hydrogen PEM fuel cell technology
Responsible for hydrogen fuel cell test plan execution. Day to day work will include
- Follow, advocate safe build/set-up/test procedures & collaborate to identify and mitigate gaps
- Collaborate with test technicians for test & equipment set-up
- Review test plans/FMEA controls and write test instructions
- Write test instructions and monitor testing
- Responsible for data collection, data quality checks & data formatting
- Collaborate with global engineering team with data sharing & analysis
- Evaluate test results against success criteria and report out to senior engineers/technical leaders
- Responsible for meeting lab test plan on time
- Improve operational efficiency via test automation
- Develop scripts to automate data analysis
Technical skill-set /tools
- Understanding & experience with hydrogen fuel cell technology
- DC-DC converter systems of up to 1200V
- Experience/understanding of hydrogen system functional safety
- Experience with communication protocols and tools like J1939, CAN, TCP/IP Modbus, CANape, CANcase
- Battery cycler systems & test sequencers: NHR9300, Enerchron, Arbin, Bitrode
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.